Friday, September 4, 2009

Float in the Dead Sea & Pepsi

This morning Stephan and I went to the Dead Sea for a float. It was pretty cool although grossly warm...like pee. ;) A bunch of tourists paid too much money for someone to rub mud all over their bodies...but it was pretty funny and I took lots of pictures of them. =P After the Dead Sea we hitched a ride to Madaba to see the (slightly overrated) mosaic map. The first car we rode in was a family that insisted on buying us sodas...one of the few times in my life that I have drank a Pepsi. They were the nicest people ever and I could not decline! After dinner tonight I got some "Ramadan cookies" (I call it Baklava but when I say that no one knows what I'm talking about, go figure).

Tomorrow morning I will cross the border into Israel and head to Jerusalem. Can't wait to talk to Hadas and see someone familiar!

No comments: